instagram vimeo youtube pinterest bloglovin

30/12/2015

2015 Recap - blog update

In 2015 I;

Travelled to Belgium for my internship. (February) & I graduated (July). I also started working full time.


 Took wonderful pictures of Allium's.

 Attended the annual funfair for the last time.

 Came across strange things in The Hague.

Started running in tights. (And stopped running again unfortunatly, in 2016 I will start with shockwave therapy.)

Told you my story on having T1D.

Visited lovely gardens in Amsterdam.

I must admit I am not sure what to do with my blog. I loved to make posts and share them, and to read all your lovely blogs too. But lately I do lack the time and well, a bit of energy for it too. As I am already behind the computer screen for 40 hours, I don't want to do it when I get home. And, when working full time I don't have all the time to go out and do or make things.

I do hope I can continue to blog and read yours, albeit every now and then. Rest assured, I still love doing it, and will share with you my upcoming trip.

In the mean time, I do hope everyone will have a happy & healthy 2016!

Follow charlotte's frame with Bloglovin or Follow charlotte's frame with GFC

No comments:

Post a Comment