instagram vimeo youtube pinterest bloglovin

21/11/2015

What's in my bag - the diabetic edition

What's in my bag - the diabetic edition
I thought it might be interesting to do a "what's in my bag" post, but then in all honesty, about what I need to take with me extra. So, read on for me!

Of course I carry some essentials with me, like my water bottle, lip balsem, wallet and earplugs ('cause you know, cinemas and concerts and stuff). Then, from the middle to the right it the stuff I carry extra.
Two drinks for low blood sugars, my testing device, and one certain days I carry spare infusion set with me too. Of course I need to eat something and I hold a serious grudge against those pictured. I think they're gross, and even more when you eat them every single day. I also carry a few dextrose sweets, for if I don't want to drink the fruit juice.

What's in your bag?

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Follow charlotte's frame with Bloglovin or Follow charlotte's frame with GFC

No comments:

Post a Comment