instagram vimeo youtube pinterest bloglovin

01/11/2015

This weekend

fog windmil bridge, fog in the netherlands, windmills in the fog,
- I enjoyed a workout in the park when it was very, very foggy.
- I did some shopping. (I got tights... They're multiplying! ;] )
- I listed to IU's "Chat Sire" album and f(x) "4 wall" nonstop. (I do recommend you to check out the rest of the albums!)
- Didn't celebrate Halloween, because it's not a thing in the Netherlands.
- I still tried to learn this.

And really, my weekends aren't all that excited. But nevertheless nice, just not really post worthy ;] *blogger problems*

Two questions for you guys! How was your weekend and do you have any cities you recommend for solo travel? :]

Follow charlotte's frame with Bloglovin or Follow charlotte's frame with GFC

No comments:

Post a Comment