instagram vimeo youtube pinterest bloglovin

11/05/2015

Aladdin Aveo vs. Dopper Waterfles (Water bottles)

Aladdin Aveo vs. Dopper Waterfles (Water bottles)
I was always the one who used her plastic bottle a couple of months, and when the bottom of the bottle would start to look bad, I would change it for a new one.

All that plastic isn't so great for the environment, or the so called "BPA" in the plastic, which you eventually will drink.

I got the Dopper quite a while back, but I must say, after the first months I didn't like it anymore. I was smelly, even when I washed it daily! I contacted Dopper and they kindly replaced the middle part for me, but that didn't help. I also had some leaks. Yikes! Luckily, in both my bags, the bottle is put on the "outside" of the bag in a special compartment. So no ruined things in my bag!

After that, I decided to Google some more and came across the Aladdin Aveo bottle. A little bit smaller, (0,35L), but looks neat too. There is a 0,6L version too, but it would be too big for my bag and ruining the elastics. So that's why I went for the 0,35L version. I got the white colour.

And I must say, I am really pleased with it! The bottle is sturdy, a nice convenient cap that doesn't leak, and above all, it smells not so bad! Win-win. Perhaps I might order the 0,6L later, if you're exercising or on a holiday it might be handier.

What's your bottle of choice? Do you like it? Did you try other bottles as well?

6 comments:

  1. It's funny, because I'm currently looking for a new water bottle. Mine is already BPA free (although not as sturdy and pretty as yours), but I'm thinking about going extreme and picking a glass bottle (with a silicon sleeve). I'm slowly replacing everything plastic in my kitchen and home with glass. I'm still not 100% sure for my water bottle though (even though I've almost made up my mind!), so thank you for sharing this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't dare to use glass for my go to bottle. What if it shatters or totally breaks? D:


    I also tried the Bobble, but I found it too be too wide for my bags and couldn't drink out of it fast enough. And Dutch tap water is pretty damn good, so the filter is nonsense here. :x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, that's why I'm still hesitating. Glass is a bit scary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Any particular bottle you got your eyes set on?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not yet. I found the main brands but I don't know which one to choose. And I'm still in hesitation mode. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Will you put it up your blog if you got one? :]

    ReplyDelete