instagram vimeo youtube pinterest bloglovin

09/01/2015

Easy Recipe for Moelleux au Chocolat (Melty chocolate cake)

You probably heard of those chocolate cakes with melting chocolate inside. They are called Moelleux aux Chocolate. This is an easy and quick recipe to make one small cake. If you want a bigger one, you can use 50 grams of the ingredients. The egg part stays the same.

For one mini cake (just for you, or if you want to share it) you'll need:

Ingredients:
  • 30 gram of butter
  • 30 gram of dark chocolate
  • 1 egg + 1 egg yolk
  • 30 grams of sugar
  • 30 grams of flower

Other:
Mini cake tray  (I used one of: 10x6x3cm)

Time:
Roughly 20 minutes!

Instructions
  1. Grease your cake tray, I used a spray.
  2. Melt the chocolate with the butter "au bain-marie". If it's melted, remove from the heat source and let it cool for around 10 minutes.
  3. Preheat the oven to 170 degrees Celsius. 
  4. Whisk the egg, egg yolk and sugar. Then add the chocolate mix to it and softly mix it together.
  5. Sieve the flower and mix it together. 
  6. Bake for roughly 12 minutes. The top has to be slight baked/dry and the cake should have risen. The inside should be still wet if you use a cocktail pick to check it.
Enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. You had me with that GIF! Yum. :)
    I used to make molten cakes from time to time back in the days, but I haven't made or had one for ages. Pinning this NOW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yum. looks so comforting. especially during these cold brutal months!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing it! :]

    Next time I should try to put my camera on my tripod instead of holding and trying to scoop :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should give it a go! It's great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. GlutenFreeHappyTummy10 January 2015 at 01:17

    meltyyyyyyyyy yum

    ReplyDelete
  6. GENIUS! I just need to go get an individual ramekin to bake this in. I like how it's only for one, cause otherwise I wouldn't be able to stop...

    ReplyDelete