instagram vimeo youtube pinterest bloglovin

09/11/2014

Coffeelovers Dominicanen - Maastricht

Coffeelovers Dominicanen - Maastricht
Dominicanen church ceiling, dominicanen kerk
Talking about some holy coffee! I spent two days in Maastricht with a friend of mine and she happened to know about this place. It's one of the Coffeelovers places, but this one is really special, because it's inside a church, which is converted to a giant book store!

Boekhandel Dominicanen, bookshop Dominicanen, bookshop inside a church
Boekhandel Dominicanen
Let me tell you, it was awesome! The bookstore is huge and has a few top levels with old and used books. And ofcourse, an excellent place to take pictures too!
The Coffeelovers is nice too, we visited another one on our first day, and now we had breakfast. Meaning, I had a Chocolate Company spoon (so good) and croissants, while my friend had a huge cappuccino and a breakfast cereal.
All good, and another great thing? Amidst all the old book, my friend found a new book I've been wanting to read! So, brought that home with me!

Address: Dominicanerkerkstraat 1, 6211 CZ Maastricht

7 comments:

  1. This place looks awesome! Must've been an unusual atmosphere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh that looks incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *_* I think I'm in love! Ik moet hier heen!!
    Xx http://icepandora.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What a ceiling! I love converted churches. This is so cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was very quiet, but nevertheless, cosy :]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitly! Here is the address: Dominicanerkerkstraat 1, 6211 CZ Maastricht

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you ever visit the Netherlands, let me know, I'll buy you a cup of coffee there!

    ReplyDelete