instagram vimeo youtube pinterest bloglovin

01/09/2014

Dolfin Chocolate

Dolfin Chocolate
At Cook&Co they have all sorts of stuff that will make you inner cook very greedy! That also have these mini chocolate bars for € 1,50 in several flavours. I decided to go with these four. Since the package is so cute too, they make great gifts as well.

My favourite? The goat, with bitter orange :3

Left to right: Milk chocolate with Masala Chai, Dark Chocolate with lemon & ginger, Dark chocolate with bitter orange, Dark chocolate 88% cacao. More flavours available.

13 comments:

  1. I used to buy Dolphin chocolate bars from time to time when I was living in Paris (a small ├ępicerie had them right next to where I lived). Really really good flavours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have any recommondations which I should try? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. they most certainly would make great gifts! the flavors sound so delicious as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Milk chocolate with Masala Chai sounds heavenly! I haven't seen a chai flavoured chocolate around before!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are super pretty! Interesting flavours too, I like my chocolate boring though haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't saw those! :[ I did got the one with pink pepper, hazulnut and I think it was peaches! I'm going to try them out! :] Thank you for the suggestion though :]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nothing wrong with the good old fashioned chocolate, right?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I must say I found it a very strange taste, but that's just me!
    Where are you from?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful packaging... i would like to taste the dark chico&orange!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  10. The packaging is so pretty, and the flavors sound delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's a long way from the Netherlands indeed! This is their website: http://www.dolfin.be/en/, perhaps they ship too Australia too, I couldn't find it though, but perhaps you can :]

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's nice! I'm afraid I can't really give you a tour in Amsterdam, I hardly know stuff about it ^^"
    I prefer the somewhat smaller cities, who are more "cosy" so to speak~ Like Haarlem e.g.

    ReplyDelete