instagram vimeo youtube pinterest bloglovin

31/07/2014

Floral Friday - A Flower Arrangement

Pfew! I interpreted a flower arrangement more as in a still life! That was quite a challenge! Because, you know, obviously I googled and saw all those pretty (photoshopped to the max) pictures or even paintings (Van Gogh etc), but I do not have a art skills nor that good in Photoshop.

Alas, I came up with this. I love the colour of the roses and the green vase. And I am not sure if you can see it, but you can still see the black plaid it is on. (If not, try to look in the lower left corner). It was quite a set up actuallly. My reflector, table, plaid, drawers to stuff said plaid in. Etc.

I hope you like it!

Click here for all my Floral Friday's!

"Floral Fridays is a monthly photography project with different themes each month. This series is about fun and taking time out to smell the flowers. To play along, please email Trishie (trishie@underlockandkeyblog.com) for next month's theme."



18 comments:

  1. I love this! The styling is perfect and the dark background does make it look like still art. Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen @ Beatrice Euphemie1 August 2014 at 03:49

    Very pretty - I love the lighting, it really plays up those gorgeous roses! The vase is beautiful, too! xo Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colour of those roses is stunning! so rich. They almost look hand painted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah @ Chantille Fleur1 August 2014 at 04:37

    This looks lovely! Stopping by from the blog hop :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's a lovely still life floral friday! i love the color of the roses too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such vibrant colours and great use of contrast. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for your visit Sarah! :]

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Trishie! I hope you have a good weekend too! :]

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know right! Love the dipdye sort of edge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A dramatic painting of beautiful peachy hued lovelies.


    Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  11. The arrangement is beautiful and love the way it looks like a still life - the roses are such a gorgeous colour.
    Happy weekend
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  12. This actually does remind me of a painting!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the rich colors in this picture! The roses are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well done! Lovely arrangement (and these roses are gorgeous on a black background!). :)

    ReplyDelete