instagram vimeo youtube pinterest bloglovin

04/02/2014

Der Berliner Dom & De Neue Wache

view from berliner dom
This is the Berlin Cathedral, Der Berliner Dom. I arrived early and was one of the first visitors that day. The organ could be heard throughout the Cathedral. Quite an eerie feeling when you walked trough the crypt. Especially the lower tones feel as if they go right trough you. I walked all the way up and I reached the top where you could walk outside. The view was nice, even though it was foggy.
entree of berliner dom
organ berliner dom
graves berliner dom, coffins berliner dom, coffin with crying kid, crypt Berliner Dom
small white coffin in berliner dom crypt
painted glass berliner dom
angels of berliner dom
traingle angel of berliner dom
angel with harp, berliner dom
view from berliner dom with tv tower
De Neue Wache
After my visit I walked towards the branderburger Tor, seeing the Neue Wache (last picture) on my way.

I also came across some love locks:
berlin love locks

Want to see all my post about Germany? You can find them here: Germany travel posts.

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pics and just such a stunning cathedral

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that third picture! do you have a trick on how to take straight pictures? mine always comes out crooked!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this city feels so mighty with all those statues

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mooie foto's!! ;)


    -Dewi
    mayclover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete