instagram vimeo youtube pinterest bloglovin

05/01/2014

Blokarting - Summit Sports

I went blokarting, it is awesome! We went with 10 people so 2 of us had to switch, but everyone had a really good time!

You have to lay really low in the kart or else the sail will hit you, and you use a steering wheel and a rope to navigate. The harder you pull the rope, the faster you (are supposed to) go.
We had a few pro's with us, but most of us fell over and got stuck at the turn (including me).
However, I really recommend to try this out! It's fun and not expensive either! You pay € 25,- for around an hour of blokarting (that's the price of Summit Sports Blokarts), which is a lot cheaper than regular karting. (Also, you don't smell afterwards!)

Have you been blokarting before?

5 comments:

  1. oh my god! that's so fun! i've never been blokarting before, just ordinary gokart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dit lijk me zo gaaf om te doen c: Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like so much fun - have not done this before but they are doing it on our beaches over here this summer.
    Many thanks for visiting my blog and I am now following you.
    Happy day
    hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, I've never seen this before! Haha it looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, let me tell you, I fell over twice, and I never managed to ride a full round without stopping. I managed one corner, but the other.... I kept getting stuck! ^^"
    Nevertheless, I had a blast! :D You should definitely try it out if they offer it near your area!

    ReplyDelete