instagram vimeo youtube pinterest bloglovin

02/11/2013

Studio Ghibli Film Posters in Real Life

Studio Ghibli, Spirited Away, Spirited Away in real life

I'm a big fan of studio Ghibli movies, the lovely art work (and sometimes weird too) is just a joy to watch. I came across these film posters. They look pretty cool, don't they?!  (Source (Japanese))
Have a good weekend!

princess mononoke poster, princess mononoke in real life


nausicaa of the valley of the wind
my neighbor totoro, my neighbor totoro in real life

4 comments:

  1. Super gave posters van Ghibli studio c: Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg how pretty awesome. my husband and i love studio ghibli as well. love the soundtrack, drawing and the storylines and messages embedded in them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wauw superleuk! ;) love Studio Ghibli movies <3
    Thanks voor je comment, heb er wat aan! Moet idd op aantal dingen letten voordat
    ik een DSLR camera haal ;) !! welke dslr camera heb jij? :) xx
    Dewi
    mayclover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Couldn't have said it better myself!

    ReplyDelete