instagram vimeo youtube pinterest bloglovin

17/09/2012

Blooming Tea

Blooming Tea gif
Ever heard of blooming tea? Well, I tried it, A+ for the looks, but the taste... Well, read on for more!

jasili Blooming Teas
Blooming Tea
They name those tea's always so ... interesting. Unfortunately, the flavour doesn't always live up to the awesome names! Beneath the tea's were actually little messages about the origin of tea.

Blooming Tea sparkling pleasure
These things were difficult to open! I tried the "Sparkling Pleasure", I didn't like it :x I hope the others will be better! :] Edit: They all taste really bad! D: Buy the set for the fun of looking at it, and for a nice teapot but not for its flavour!


You can buy this set (tea pot and blooming tea's) at Simon & Levelt online store, search for: "Jasali gift set" and you should be able to find it! However, I do not recommend it, because they don't taste very nice. But hey, atleast you have a tea pot with it ;]

10 comments:

  1. I do like how they packaged it :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, those little teas capsules are so cute and elegant! Let me know if they have a website where I could order one!


    d a n i e l l e | daniellewu.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah i love blooming teas, they're so pretty to watch! However, they don't tend to taste that great which is a shame. I love the adorable packaging though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yikes! I have five of them left, I hope they taste better! D:

    ReplyDelete
  5. :S
    I hope so too! Do let us know! If worse comes to worse, at least they are fun to look at :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. ive only had them once i think they look like a sea monster but very tasty p

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, 3 out of 6 taste really bad XD They do look nice indeed!


    Do you have a blog too? I can't see it because of the new disqus :/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh no, 3/5 tastes bad?! That's a shame.


    Yes I do have a blog :) it's:
    http://pinkorchids8.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, you definitely had better ones than these, 4 out of 5 tastes really bad!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's currently 4 out of 5! D: I don't even want to try the last one anymore XD

    ReplyDelete